bblogger, beauty, beauty blog, beauty blogger, Chanel perfection lumiere velvet, clinque high impact extreme volume mascara, easy make-up look, easy makeup look, Ladies and Lace, Nadine Blewett, quick makeup, quick makeup look
I often wake up looking a bit like a zombie and when that happens it tends to be on mornings when I don’t have a lot of time to get ready. I thought I would share my go-to make-up look when I need to look alive but feel half-dead.
- Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet – 10 Beige
– I also absolutely adore Lancôme Teint Miracle. It is actually my favourite out of the two since it has the most beautiful glow to it but mine is currently finished and needs to be purchased. I love the Chanel foundation too though.
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer – 020 Light Beige
– This is the cheapest concealer I have ever owned but I would say it’s one of the best I have ever tried.
- Clarins Shine Stopper Powder – 10 Translucent
– I only powder over areas where I have applied concealer as my skin gets very dry and powdering anywhere else is unnecessary.
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow Palette – 05 To Die For
– I use the darkest matte brown in this palette on my brows. I have been using it this way for years and have never found a brow routine I prefer.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush – 100 Indian Summer
– This blush is wonderful! It has the prettiest radiance to it, it lasts all day on the skin and it is incredibly affordable.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer – 26 Noir
– I use this pencil to line my upper waterline. It works brilliantly there and it is incredibly soft as well.
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara – 01 Extreme Black
– I was initially a bit disappointed by this mascara but now I am absolutely in love with it. I will definitely be repurchasing it.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick – 168 Rouge Ingénue
– I have definitely been going through a bit of a nude lipstick phase but this one is something else entirely. I find it doesn’t last too long on the lips but it is so beautiful and comfortable to wear that I don’t mind. It doesn’t even feel like you have lipstick on your lips when wearing it. It has not left my handbag since I bought it.
What’s wonderful about this look is that since there’s only mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner on the eyes you can pair it with any lipstick shade whether it is a striking bold or a pretty nude. I also love wearing this look with a red lip. What’s your go-to make-up look?