bblogger, beauty, beauty blog, easy glamour with l'oreal, Evening makeup look, evening makeup look with bold lips, L'Oreal false lash telescopic mascara, L'Oreal Paris, L'Oreal Pure Reds, makeup look, makeup revolution iconic pro 1, worth it
In my Introducing Easy Glamour with L’Oréal post I mentioned that I would be doing a three-part series on creating an easy glamorous look using some of my favourite L’Oréal products. Here is the second installment; the make-up look.
Please excuse that my eyeliner looks uneven here. I am not quite sure why it does… I think it might have been the lighting because when I took a photo of this make-up for Instagram in different lighting a bit later it didn’t look uneven at all. I suppose it will remain a mystery. Let’s continue, shall we?
The products I used:
- Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet smooth-effect makeup in 10 – Beige
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lift and Firm Concealer in 02 – Fair
- Catrice Illuminating Blush in 020 – Coral Me Maybe
- The second lightest shade from the Essence Quattro eyeshadow palette in 05 – to die for all over my lid.
- The lighter brown (warm brown) in the outer corner of my eyes.
- Too Grey from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 palette on the outer three quarters of my eyelids and underneath my eye; the shimmery taupe shade to the left of the red-colour. (Thank you to the lovely Rachel from Helpless Whilst Drying for this palette which I won in one of her blog giveaways.)
- L’Oréal Super Liner – Perfect Slim on my upper lash line
- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner crayon in 201 – black on my lower waterline
- L’Oréal False Lash Telescopic Mascara
- The darkest brown from the Essence Quattro palette mentioned and pictured above.
Lips (My favourite part):
- L’Oréal Collection Exclusive: Laetitia’s Pure Red
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come in the final part of this series; the outfit. We all know how much I love a LBD…
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it was helpful! If you recreate it, I would love to see. Tag me on Twitter and Instagram and I shall like, retweet and whatever else happens on social media sites.
Where would you go wearing this look?
P.S. I haven’t got a clue what I want to discuss in this week’s Tea with Nadine post. Is there anything in specific any of you would like me to address? Otherwise, we could maybe turn this week’s post into a question and answer post if there is anything you would like to know about me or advise you would like to ask. I will answer a few questions in it then. If you want me to do a question and answer post then leave your questions in the comments of this post, email me or get hold of me on social media. You can contact me through the same channels if you have anything you would like me to address. I would really appreciate your contribution. Much love! 🙂 xx