I was inspired to do this post by the lovely Britney from All Things Britney Lee who blogs about everything from beauty to delightful recipes to beautiful clothing and other DIY items which she makes. She published an outfit post called Pretty Party Peplum which showed how she styled a peplum top which she had made.
The conversation which followed between Britney and I made me think of a peplum top I own but absolutely never wear. I think I have had it for about two years and I haven’t worn it more than three times for the simple reason that I can’t seem to style it in a way that I feel comfortable wearing it.
This gave me the idea to run a little competition.
- Send in a mood board, collage or anything along those lines of ways to style this top.
- You can include accessories, shoes, clothing items, etc.
- The look you create can be orientated around any season and can be for any occasion – you have free reign.
- Include one of the photos of this top (From this article) in your set/ collage/ mood board.
- This can either be emailed to me or sent through any one of my social media accounts. The details can all be found on my CONTACT page.
- Anyone can enter. ( You don’t have to have a blog )
- Three winners will be chosen and each feature will be posted approximately a week apart from each other. I will notify you once your feature is up.
- The competition closes on Tuesday, the 20th of January. ( Winners will be notified by email and/or Twitter.
What you win:
My three favourite outfit ideas will win:
- A feature on my blog in which I will share their outfit idea – I will add a link to their blog and social media they want featured or if they don’t have a blog, link to any accounts or sites they own which they would like to promote.
- A mention on all my social media as well as their idea being featured on those social media accounts which includes Bloglovin’, two Twitter accounts, Instagram, Pinterest and Google +.
- A follow on all their social media accounts which they list and I have an account on.
- In the feature on my blog I will also conduct an interview with the winner about their site if they wish to be interviewed.
This feature provides the opportunity for the winners to gain more of a following as well as more views, etc.
I hope to see many lovely ideas and get very inspired!