The old man who lives next door to us often surprises us with things to enjoy when he has been to a market or to the shops. Yesterday, he brought us a punnet containing assorted fruits. Of course, that was reason for me to make another smoothie for breakfast this morning. This smoothie was so brilliant after a workout. I didn’t want to eat anything too heavy and this was really refreshing, not to mention delicious.
- 2 small bananas
- 6 litchis
- Some black grapes
- Approximately 400 ml of rice milk. ( I didn’t measure too accurately. Oops! )
- Add 100 ml of rice milk powder to approximately 400 ml of water into your blender. ( or alternatively: 400 ml prepared rice milk)
- Peel the bananas, break them in half and add them to the blender.
- Remove the grapes from their stalk and put them into the blender.
- Remove the skin from the litchis, remove the pips and add to the blender.
- Enjoy your smoothie!
Note: There are so many other cow’s milk substitutes on the market. Rice milk is just my preference which is why I use it. I use it on an everyday basis, actually. Particularly in my tea and smoothies.
I have used many other milk substitutes over the years and I have really been enjoying rice milk lately.