I was nominated for this award by my stunning, lovely friend, Karen, from Confetti & Curves. If you have not yet visited her blog, you should definitely go see what she is all about. I absolutely adore reading her blog and her fun, cheerful and informative posts always manage to put a smile on my face.
- Answer the twelve questions you received from the person who nominated you
- Create twelve new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten other bloggers to receive the award
Questions I received:
1. What is on your Christmas wish list?
I am hoping to find Euphoria by Calvin Klein and maybe a handbag under the tree. I won’t be disappointed if that isn’t what I find there though. I am not too fussy. The people who buy gifts for me know me well enough to only buy things that I will love and use regularly so there is no need to make a list when I know I will receive presents I love.
2. What would be the perfect Christmas?
A day spent with people I love is perfect. It doesn’t matter how many people are there. As long as I am with at least one person I love then it will be absolutely perfect.
3. What is your favorite Winter Makeup look?
Last winter I was still getting to know make-up but come June next year and I am sure my favourite winter make-up look will be a neutral eyeshadow look with winged eyeliner and a deep coloured lip.
4. Do you believe in Santa?
We are never too old to believe in magic.
5. What is your favourite Christmas drink or food?
In terms of drinks, I love champagne. I always have a glass on Christmas and it makes it feel so special and elegant. Food-wise, my mom and I aren’t very big eaters so we don’t tend to make cook huge pieces of meat but it was either last or the year before that my mom bought freshly cut fillet steaks for all of us and I really enjoyed that. I think my favourite part is the roast vegetables though. I really enjoy my vegetables.
6. Will you be traveling for Christmas? If so where to?
No, we stay home for Christmas. It’s so lovely to be in your own environment. If we are driving anywhere at all it will be to my cousin who lives about 15 minutes away from us so it doesn’t really count.
7. Would you prefer a snowy Christmas or no snow?
I live in South Africa so I have a summer Christmas. I would like to experience a Christmas with snow at least once in my life but I love summer so much. I adore the warm weather during this time of the year.
8. Do you like eggnog?
I have never tried it. It’s not really something people consume here.
9. What is your Favorite winter clothing?
I love knitwear and leggings. That’s when I feel most comfortable and knits always look pretty.
10. Do you leave Santa Cookies? If so who eats them?
Hahaha no, I used to when I was little but that tradition has unfortunately died out since then.
11. What has been the best Christmas gift you ever received?
Probably two years ago when I received a new phone for Christmas. I wasn’t expecting it at all so it was a wonderful surprise.
12. What is your favourite Christmas memory?
I think my favourite is from when I was little. I was a night owl even then and my mom could never get me to go to sleep on Christmas eve because I would be waiting by the window trying to see if Father Christmas was on his way in his sleigh. I particularly remember wanting to see the reindeer. My mom used to look for a star in the distance and tell me that it was his sleigh and he was on his way. I used to wake up very early in the morning to go open my presents on Christmas day just to make sure he had been.
- Cyndel B.
- The Style Breakdown
- With All My Affection
- Daily Makeup Blog
- Zoё’s Clothes
- Blonde Amy
- Avenue Camilla
- Rachel Ellis Fashion & Beauty
My Questions to my Nominees:
- What makes the season feel most festive to you?
- What is your favourite winter make-up look?
- Do you have a Christmas tradition? If yes, what is it?
- What is on your Christmas wish list?
- Would you prefer a summer or winter Christmas?
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
- If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite Christmas memory?
- What would be your ideal Christmas outfit?
- What is your favourite Christmas meal?
- What would be a perfect Christmas for you?
Some of my questions were borrowed from the questions I was asked since I hit a bit of a blank. I hope you enjoy answering them as much as I enjoyed responding to this award!
I wish everyone a very merry Christmas season! Xx