I mentioned in my article about my exam fitness routine that music is vital to me for the completion of any workout. For that reason, I thought I would share the songs which have made it onto that playlist which keeps me going.
My ‘Exercising’ playlist:
- ACDC – Back in Black
- Bloc Party – Banquet
- Kansas – Carry on Wayward Son
- Catch Hell Blues – The White Stripes
- Warrant – Cherry Pie
- Bonjovi – Dead or Alive
- ACDC – Thunderstruck
- Joan Jett – I Love Rock ‘n Roll
- Midnight Oil – Beds are Burning
- Ramones – Let’s Dance
- Styx – Renegade
- Bartholomew – The Silent Comedy
- Blue Foundation – Eyes on Fire
- Bob Seger – Rock ‘n Roll Never Forgets
- Alice in Chains – Rooster
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Deep Purple – Smoke on the Water
- Alt-J – Something Good
- Alt-J – Every Other Freckle
If you have any suggestions of other songs I might like to add to this playlist, please, let me know in the comments.
I added links to YouTube videos of the songs for easy listening.