Thank you so much to Karen for the nomination. It’s an honour to have been nominated for another award so early into my blogging adventures.
1. Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog
2. Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you
3. List 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions they have posted
5. Create 11 questions to ask
6. Choose your own nominations
Eleven facts about me:
- I am a lover of classic rock music.
- I am a very sentimental person and because of that, I am a bit of a hoarder. (Thank goodness it’s still manageable.)
- I have spectacles but I seldom wear them since I much prefer wearing contact lenses.
- For some reason unknown to me, my fingers on my right hand are bigger than the fingers on my left and my middle finger on my right hand is slightly skew.
- I am such a perfume kind of woman. You will never see me using spray deodorants or other scented sprays other than perfumes for fragrance. It doesn’t happen.
- Sort of relating to that, my favourite perfume is Euphoria by Calvin Klein.
- I love getting my make-up done by professionals but I seldom let anyone else touch my make-up because I always know how I want it.
- I love taking walks but I am seldom able to just take a relaxed walk. I nearly always end up jogging. It just feels like I need to move faster.
- I am a huge fan of biology.
- I take both chemistry and physics as subjects but I loathe physics and love chemistry.
- I love heels but I don’t wear them that often.
What’s the one beauty or makeup product you keep stocked up at all times?
I would have to say lip balm. I specifically have Softlips lip protectant and sunscreen stocked most of the time and when one finishes and I don’t manage to get to the shops, I feel absolutely lost.
What’s your nightly skin care routine?
I don’t wear make-up on an everyday basis so I don’t really do anything at all most nights. If I have had make-up or sunblock on though, then I will cleanse my face and moisturise with a night cream.
Coffee or Tea?
Most definitely tea. I don’t drink coffee at all.
What would be the title of your life story if made into a movie?
The Chaotic Life of Nadine.
Hahaha I have no idea but that is my best bet.
Who would play the lead character?
I would want Rosamund Pike to be the lead character. She looks nothing like me but she played an amazing role in Gone Girl and I would want someone who is that good at their job to portray me.
Describe your current fashion style?
My style is all over the place depending on my mood and what I have planned for the day. One day I will spend in gym clothes and the next I will be wearing something that is classic with a modern twist that I maybe found the inspiration for from a magazine or a show.
What’s been your worst wardrobe disaster?
I think the biggest was when I was thirteen. I was probably nearly fourteen at the time. I was at the beach with one of my friends and we were splashing around in the small waves close to shore and it was a gorgeous day. We were just in front of this huge restaurant and hotel where you can sit outside and look over the water. I stood still for a moment to listen to something my friend had to say and a stronger wave came and I lost my balance. When my friend tried to catch me, she caught my bikini top instead and the entire top moved to the side. As much as I loved that bikini, after that, I hardly wore it again. This is the culprit:
Who’s your favourite author & why?
That is quite difficult for me to say. What I read and what I really enjoy reading is very dependent on my mood and how tired I am. I adore Nicholas Sparks, Kristin Hannah and John Green off the top of my head now.
Name three things that you have to have in your handbag?
My purse, my cellphone and some sort of lip product.
What’s your favourite self-written blog post to date? (post link also)
This is a link to my post about accessorising for a night out. The reason I love it so much is that I really love the pieces featured in it and the fact that one of them has a story behind it really makes me appreciate it that much more.
If you could swap lives with someone for one week who would it be?
I don’t think I would want to if it really came down to that. Although I am often quite stressed out and wish I had more confidence, I am quite happy with my life at the moment. All the negatives that might make me want someone else’s life are really shaping me into who I am supposed to be and that is so important so I don’t think missing a week of my own life would truly benefit me. I need to be me to grow even though a week is not at all long.
My questions to you:
- What is your greatest ambition in life?
- If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, which song would it be?
- How do you deal with feeling stressed?
- Is there a smell that always reminds you of your childhood? If yes, what is it?
- What is your favourite flower?
- What is your favourite thing to drink?
- To you prefer colder or warmer weather and why?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- If you were given a wish and you could have literally anything you want right now, what would that thing be?
- Do you have a favourite skin care product and if yes, what is it?
- Lipstick or lipgloss?