A great thank you to Millie for nominating me for this award. I absolutely adore your blog!
- I am obsessed with the colour red. It makes me feel so happy when I see something red, as strange as that may sound.
- I am not much of a jewellery fan. I seldom wear jewellery except for rings. I will always make an exception for beautiful rings.
- I adore Shakespeare. I often read his works during my leisure time even. I think he is such a genius.
- My favourite flowers are roses and particularly red roses. (That sort of links to the first fact.)
- I did ballet for eleven years and the beginning of this year was the start to my twelfth year but I stopped in March. Still, once a ballerina, always a ballerina. I still point my toes when I jump and stand with my feet in ballet positions without realising it.
- I live in Cape Town, South Africa.
- I absolutely love the beach. It brings me this calm, relaxed feeling that no other place in the world can provide. I am fortunate enough to live in a city with some stunning beaches.
This is one of my favourite Cape Town beaches; Clifton’s First Beach.